We usually respond to your enquiry within 24 hours. Our customer service team operates Monday – Friday, 7am until 5pm GMT, excluding bank national holidays and weekends. Thank you for choosing Team2Strong.
www.Team2Strong.co.uk (referred to as the “Website”) is owned by Team2Strong Ltd.
By placing an order on this website you agree to the below Terms, Conditions and Purchasing Terms which will create the sales contract, between yourself and Team2Strong at the point of order confirmation and acceptance.
- PLACING AN ORDER
– Add the products you want on our website to your basket
– Ensure you select the correct size before addend these items to your basket
– Once you have added all items you would like to purchase, proceed to checkout
– You must provide billing, shipping addresses and all other required details accurately
– Review the order before you complete the purchase
– Submit your order and you will receive a confirmation via the email address you provided at checkout.
2.2 ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND CANCELLATIONS
All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by Team2Strong. We may choose not to accept your order at our own discretion. Examples of when we may not accept your order are as follows:
- If Products are shown on the Website but are not available
- If we are unable to obtain authorisation of your payment
- If shipping restrictions apply to a Product
- If Products shown on the Website contain a manifest error such as being incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described
- Suspected fraudulent activities
- QUALITY AND MAINTENANCE OF PRODUCTS
Minor differences in colour and other variations in Products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. Team2Strong is not liable for these variations and deviations. Team2Strong draws your attention to the washing and maintenance instructions printed on the labels of the products. Team2Strong is not liable for any damage resulting from incorrect handling of products, including handling contrary to the instructions.
- PRICE AND CURRENCY
Prices displayed online usually adjust depending on your geographical location. For example, if you reside in the USA, the currency displayed should adjust to USD. This also works for AUD, CAD, EUR and other major currencies. You can also select your local currency via checkout. All prices quoted at the payment stage are in Great British Pound (GBP). The stated prices include VAT (20% Value Added Tax).
Team2Strong reserves the right to change, limit or terminate any special offers or discounts at any time, including promotional codes and gift cards. Including the right to adjust the price of any product at any given time without further discussion.
- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
All orders made on the Team2Strong website are dispatched from Bath, UK to the shipping address you provide at the checkout stage, orders are delivered on business days; excluding bank holidays and national holidays. We aim to dispatch orders on the same day when the order is placed by 3pm, London GMT. However, due to fluctuation in order volumes this is not always possible. Any international orders may be subject to customs charges. These charges are not quoted at checkout and are completely out of our control. Team2Strong cannot be held responsible for delay in delivery, including but not limited to the following; Customs clearance, inventory levels, national or private strikes, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, weather, natural disasters, fire, epidemics or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
- RETURNS, EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
We offer exchanges within 14 days of purchase if the product you received is the incorrect size or damaged, you can exchange the same item for a different size, or for a different item, please include any price difference in cash inside of the returned parcel. Exchanges are usually processed within 7 business days of us receiving them. Depending on where you are situated in the world please allow up to 2 weeks for your exchange item(s) to be delivered back to your shipping address before contacting us. We offer refunds within 14 days of purchase on non-sale items. Sale items can only be exchanged if stock is available, or refunded as store credit online. Please allow up to 3-5 business days for your refund to reach your bank account.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names which appear on Team2Strong products, product packaging and/or on the Website, whether registered or not (the “Trade Marks”) remain the exclusive property of Team2Strong Ltd. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify any of the Trade Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Website.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The use of this Website as well as any purchase agreement between you and us, will be subject to the version of the Terms and Conditions on this page at the time you place an order or browse our website. Please check the Team2Strong Terms and Conditions periodically for changes.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. Cookies collect this data from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data, which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
Our web server automatically logs your I.P address. This is used to note your interest in our website.
Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION:
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
To process your order, to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service)
To carry out security checks (this may involve passing your details to credit reference agencies, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks – this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions);
To comply with legal requirements
We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us. We would also like to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS or such other means as we regard as appropriate, including new technology. If you wish to receive these communications, please tick the “Yes” box when entering your personal details. You may unsubscribe at a later date, if you wish – see “Your rights” section below.
- You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request: type, “update” in the subject line of your email.
- You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications: type “No Marketing” in the subject line and then the following in the main text: your postal address, including postcode, your email address
We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
- You will receive an email confirmation to the email address provided on your order when the order has been dispatched. If you have selected a tracked method of shipping your tracking number will also be supplied.
- All orders are dispatched through Royal Mail. On some occasions alternative methods may be used and Team2Strong will notify you if an alternative method is to be provided.
- UK Delivery: Standard Deliveries within the United Kingdom usually arrive within 2-3 working days and Next-Day Deliveries within the United Kingdom usually arrive within 1-2 working days. All orders are shipped Monday – Friday, excluding bank holidays and public holidays. We aim to dispatch all orders on the same day.
- International Delivery: Our standard tracking and signature services aim to deliver to Europe within 3-5 working days and worldwide up to 14 working days. The cut-off time for same day dispatch express delivery is 3pm GMT some countries outside of Europe may be subject to additional custom & import fees, find out more here. If you live outside of the EU, you may be susceptible to customs fees. Customs fees will be charged upon the parcel reaching the destination country. As the customer, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you reside in; payment of these fees is necessary to release your order from customs. The grand total of your order as displayed on the checkout does not include any additional duties required. The carrier, prior to delivery, will inform you of any additional duties if required. Team2Strong has no control over customs and import tax and we can’t tell you exactly how much you will be charged as customs and import tax varies widely depending on the country you are situated in.
The threshold for bringing goods into Canada is around $20CAD. If your order is more than this amount, you are more likely to be charged additional customs and import tax. Refusal If you choose to refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to Team2Strong, a shipping & handling fee will be deducted from your refund. If you’re still unsure on whether you’ll be subject to customs fees, we’d recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.)
If you require change of details please email us immediately after placing your order. We will do our best to amend the order details before shipping.
- Item must be returned within 21 days from the day you’ve received your order, transit times are not included within this time
- Item must be sent back with a returns form including your order information, without the returns form, we cannot always correctly identify the customer and may not be able to fulfill your return request
- Item must be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear, animal/human hair etc.) – All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken if the returns item fails this test, they will be returned back to you; we also cannot accept underwear or socks for hygiene reasons – no exceptions
- If you’ve asked for an item, which is more expensive than your return, you will be given a discount code and you’ll need to place a new order online. Any items bought in conjunction with a offer (e.g. 2 vests for £XX) can only be returned to exchange for a like-for-like item, unless all items included in the offer are returned
- All exchanges are sent out on a standard service and can take up to 7 days to process. Shipping costs are not included if a exchange/refund is requested. Please keep all postage receipts, just in case your order is lost in transit.
- Please remember to track and mark your package as ‘returned goods’ – this will avoid any extra customs fees. The parcel is the customer’s responsibility up until Team2Strong has acknowledged that the package has been received into our warehouse.
To download a returns form click here